Reinvent Your Playground Surface with Burke Turf!
Burke Turf™ is the perfect playground surfacing option for your park, recreation or school playground. We combine rugged durability with remarkable softness and beauty, with 100% Polyethylene fibers and a thatch layer to simulate natural grass. It's easy on the environment (100% recyclable) and has the look of a fine blade fescue or blue grass lawn. But thanks to the latest turf technology, it's tough enough for high-use sports and playground areas as well. In short, it's the perfect green playground surfacing option!
But its beauty is far more than skin deep. Below the playground surface you’ll find a soft infill that is completely anti-microbial, to provide a lasting, healthy play environment. A shock and drainage pad that provides shock absorption and impact protection from falls – the most common source of serious playground injuries. Burke Turf conforms to the latest CPSC, ASTM, and ADAAG standards for impact attenuation and accessibility.
Burke Turf Options
Burke Turf Elite 070-2201 (Infill) 50 oz./square yard
Burke Turf Pro 070-2301 (Infill) 70 oz./square yard
Burke Turf Luxury Pro 070-2281 (Limited Infill) 80 oz./square yard
Burke Turf Playground Surfacing Benefits:
- More sanitary than sand, pea gravel, mulch or shredded tire products
- Low maintenance, no mowing or trimming
- Playground Surfacing System is anti-microbial and not subject to bacteria
- No allergic reactions caused by grass
- Protection from harmful buried debris, muddy conditions cuts and scrapes
- Fast-drying, children can resume play minutes after it rains
- 100% recyclable material
- Only produced with American made yarn and components
- Impact attenuation up to 12 feet
- ADA accessible
- All polyolefin backing system that is 100% recyclable
- Permeable: More than twice as permeable as traditional urethane and far less likely to clog than hole-punched products
- Dimensionally stable: Polyolefins absorb no moisture, preventing expansion and contraction
- Soft & pliable: Forms to the contours of the land without producing wrinkles
- Will not absorb moisture
- Helps inhibit the growth of bacteria, fungus and staph
- Will not deteriorate
- Allows cleaning with power washing, blowing and vacuum
- Recyclable and reusable
- Non toxic
- No heavy metals
- Non flammable
- Low abrasion
- 90% recycled material
- Enhanced impact absorption
- Reduces need for substantial excavation
- No need to use expensive rubber buffings
- Ensures a clean level surface to lay turf on
- Easy to install
BCI Burke offers a 10-year limited product warranty on Burke Turf from the date of purchase. The product shall be free from defects in material and workmanship resulting in premature wear or color loss. For more warranty information contact your Burke representative at 1-800-266-1250.
CONTACT REPRESENTATIVE 1-800-266-1250 | CUSTOMER SERVICE 1-800-356-2070
© 2013, BCI Burke Company, LLC.