- Ergonomically designed seat for comfort and maximum play value. High back and deep seat for full support.
- Rotomold safety harness.
- Choose from PVC-coated or standard-finish swing chain.
- Ease of installation.
- Can be used on the same swing beam and location as any other standard Burke swing - no special beam or spacing required.
- Harness latches securely in place.
- PVC-coated stopper prevents harness from falling out of reach.
- Seat and harness molded from compound plastic with UV-15 protection.
- Provides greater stability, security and comfort for kids with limited core and upper-body strength. Prevents the user from sliding forward.
- Easy one-handed operation of the harness and latch mechanism.
- Options to fit your playground and environmental needs.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Adds more play value in a smaller space while still fulfilling all ADA and IPEMA safety requirements.
- Added safety feature that keeps the child safely in the seat.
- Keeps harness easily accessible for player or parent/supervisor.
- Long wear and bright colors hold up for years. Plastics are covered for 15 years under ourGenerations Warranty™.
- Inner Ear: Vestibular Stimulation
- Sensory: Spacial Awareness, Sensory Integration & Perceptual
- Motor Skills: Balance, Coordination & Lower Body Strength
- Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperation, Social Skill Development & Imaginative Play
Additional content of this tab is protected and only visible to authorized users. Please login to view the contents of this tab.LOGIN