The Longest and Strongest warranty in the industry
BCI Burke Company, LLC (“Burke”) warrants that all standard products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of one (1) year from the date of invoice.
We stand behind our products.
In addition, the following products are warranted, under normal use and service from the date of invoice as follows:
- One Hundred (100) Year Limited Warranty on aluminum and steel upright posts (including Intensity®, Voltage®, Nucleus®, Little Buddies® and ELEVATE®/ACTIVATE®) against structural failure due to corrosion, deterioration or workmanship.
- One Hundred (100) Year Limited Warranty on KoreKonnect® clamps against structural failure due to corrosion, deterioration or workmanship.
- One Hundred (100) Year Limited Warranty on Hardware (nuts, bolts, washers)
- One Hundred (100) Year Limited Warranty on bolt-through fastening and clamp systems (Voltage®, Intensity®, Nucleus®, Little Buddies® and ELEVATE®/ACTIVATE®).
- Twenty-Five (25) Year Limited Warranty on spring assemblies and aluminum cast animals.
- Fifteen (15) Year Limited Warranty on main structure platforms and decks, metal roofs, table tops, bench tops, railings and barriers.
- Fifteen (15) Year Limited Warranty on all plastic components including StoneBorders against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
- Ten (10) Year Limited Warranty on ShadePlay Canopies fabric, threads, and cables against degradation, cracking or material breakdown resulting from ultra-violet exposure, natural deterioration or manufacturing defects. This warranty is limited to the design loads as stated in the specifications.
- Ten (10) Year Limited Warranty on NaturePlay® Boulders and GFRC products against structural failure due to natural deterioration or workmanship. Natural wear, which may occur with any concrete product with age, is excluded from this warranty
- Ten (10) Year Limited Warranty on Full Color Custom Signage against manufacturing defects that cause delamination or degradation of the sign. Full Color Custom Signs also carry a two (2) year warranty against premature fading of the print and graphics on the signs.
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty on Intensity® and RopeVenture® cables and LEVEL X® flex bridge against premature wear due to natural deterioration or manufacturing defects. Determination of premature wear will be at the manufacturer’s discretion.
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty on swing seats and hangers; Kid Koaster® Trolleys and other moving parts against structural failure due to materials or workmanship.
- Five (5) Year Limited Warranty on PlayEnsemble™ cables and mallets against defects in materials an d workmanship.
- Three (3) Year Limited Warranty on electronic panel speakers, sound chips and circuit boards against electronic failure caused by manufacturing defects.
The warranty stated above is valid only if the equipment is erected in conformity with the layout plan and/or installation instructions furnished by BCI Burke
Company, LLC using approved parts; have been maintained and inspected in accordance with BCI Burke Company, LLC instructions. Burke’s liability and your
exclusive remedy hereunder will be limited to repair or replacement of those parts found in Burke’s reasonable judgment to be defective. Any claim made
within the above stated warranty periods must be made promptly after discovery of the defect. A part is covered only for the original warranty period of
the applicable part. Replacement parts carry the applicable warranty from the date of shipment of the replacement from Burke. After the expiration of the
warranty period, you must pay for all parts, transportation and service charges.
Burke reserves the right to accept or reject any claim in whole or in part. Burke will not accept the return of any product without its prior written approval.
Burke will assume transportation charges for shipment of the returned product if it is returned in strict compliance with Burke’s written instructions.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED
TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IF THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF ADDITIONAL
WARRANTIES IS NOT GIVEN FULL FORCE AND EFFECT, ANY RESULTING ADDITIONAL WARRANTY SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE EXPRESS
WARRANTIES AND BE OTHERWISE SUBJECT TO AND LIMITED BY THE TERMS OF BURKE’S PRODUCT WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE
EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Warranty Exclusions: The above stated warranties do not cover: “cosmetic” defects, such as scratches, dents, marring, or fading; damage due to incorrect
installation, vandalism, misuse, accident, wear and tear from normal use, exposure to extreme weather; immersion in salt or chlorine water, unauthorized
repair or modification, abnormal use, lack of maintenance, or other cause not within Burke’s control; and
Limitation of Remedies: Burke is not liable for consequential or incidental damages, including but not limited to labor costs or lost profits resulting from
the use of or inability to use the products or from the products being incorporated in or becoming a component of any other product. If, after a reasonable
number of repeated efforts, Burke is unable to repair or replace a defective or nonconforming product, Burke shall have the option to accept return of the
product, or part thereof, if such does not substantially impair its value, and return the purchase price as the buyer’s entire and exclusive remedy. Without
limiting the generality of the foregoing, Burke will not be responsible for labor costs involved in the removal of products or the installation of replacement
products. Some states do not allow the exclusion of incidental damages, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
Contact your local Burke Representative for warranty information regarding Burke Turf® and Burke Tile products.
Terms of Sale
Pricing: Prices published in this catalog are in USD, are approximate and do not include shipping & handling, surfacing, installation nor applicable taxes. All prices are subject to change without notice. Contact your Burke representative for current pricing. Payments are to be made in USD.
Weights: Weights are approximate and may vary with actual orders.
Installation: All equipment is shipped unassembled. For a list of factory-certified installers in your area, please contact your Burke representative.
Specifications: Product specifications in this catalog were correct at the time of publication. However, product improvements are ongoing at Burke, and we reserve the right to change or discontinue specifications without notice.
Loss or Damage in Transit: A signed bill of lading is our receipt from a carrier that our shipment to you was complete and in good condition upon arrival. Before you sign, please check the Bill of Lading carefully when the shipment arrives to make sure nothing is missing and there are no damages. Once the shipment leaves our plant, we are no longer responsible for any damage, loss or shortage.
For more information regarding the warranty, call Customer Service at 920-921-9220 or 1-800-356-2070.