- Comet is a one piece all welded construction consisting of formed 1.660” OD x 12 GA and 1.315” OD x 12 GA galvanized steel tubing and 8 GA galvanized steel plate.
- Anchor is a one piece all welded construction consisting of 5” OD x 7 GA tubing with 2 ¾” diameter shaft.
- Cover is constructed from ¾” extruded HDPE.
- The Comet is availabale in any of Burke’s powder coat and HDPE colors.
- Can be used by an individual child or as many as 6 children.
- Available as a freestanding event with 2 configurations.
- Burke Built™ and backed by Burke’s Generations Warranty®.
- It is great for children with autism to help increase vestibular stimulation.
- Increases individual balance as well as coordination with others.
- Perfect addition to existing Burke playground – adds a tremendous amount of play value and fun for a good price.
- 100-year limited warranty on hardware, 15-year limited warranty on plastics and 5-year limited warranty on moving parts.
- Sensory: Visual, Vestibular, Proprioception
- Cognitive Skills: Problem Solving
- Social/Emotional Skills: Cooperative Play, Imaginative Play
- Motor Skills: Lower Body Strength, Balance, Core Body Strength
Additional content of this tab is protected and only visible to authorized users. Please login to view the contents of this tab.LOGIN