- Available for ages 5-12 with room for up to 2 children per climber and 14 children per overhead.
- Multiple play features allow children to move from ground-to-ground or to other play events while developing bilateral coordination.
- 4 unique climbers and 1 overhead event promote active play with many climbing and traversing options.
- Creative climbing options - climb up, over, through and around each climber using the various climbing features.
- Climbers are fabricated with several materials; available in all of Burke’s standard powder coat, rotomold and HDPE colors.
- Available for Nucleus, Intensity or freestanding.
- Burke Built™ and backed by Burke’s Generations Warranty™ to protect your investment.
- Allows children to play independently or together.
- Increases kinesthetic awareness for development of arm and leg strength and improves hand-eye-foot coordination skills.
- Provides opportunities for children to create a unique climbing experience each time they use it, while improving coordination and building upper body strength.
- Allows kids of all sizes to create a good climbing experience to access the Plexus Overhead from a multitude of positions.
- Provides a great aesthetic appeal as well as design options to fit every playground design and color scheme.
- Allows for a variety of design options connected to a structure or stand-alone.
- 100-year limited warranty on hardware and 15-year limited warranty on loops and rungs as well as plastic components.
Additional content of this tab is protected and only visible to authorized users. Please login to view the contents of this tab.LOGIN