- Available for ages 5-12 with room for up to 2 children per climber and 14 children per overhead.
- Multiple play features allow children to move from ground-to-ground or to other play events while developing bilateral coordination.
- 4 unique climbers and 1 overhead event promote active play with many climbing and traversing options.
- Creative climbing options - climb up, over, through and around each climber using the various climbing features.
- Climbers are fabricated with several materials; available in all of Burke’s standard powder coat, rotomold and HDPE colors.
- Available for Nucleus, Intensity or freestanding.
- Burke Built™ and backed by Burke’s Generations Warranty® to protect your investment.
- Allows children to play independently or together.
- Increases kinesthetic awareness for development of arm and leg strength and improves hand-eye-foot coordination skills.
- Provides opportunities for children to create a unique climbing experience each time they use it, while improving coordination and building upper body strength.
- Allows kids of all sizes to create a good climbing experience to access the Plexus Overhead from a multitude of positions.
- Provides a great aesthetic appeal as well as design options to fit every playground design and color scheme.
- Allows for a variety of design options connected to a structure or stand-alone.
- 100-year limited warranty on hardware and 15-year limited warranty on loops and rungs as well as plastic components.
- Sensory: Visual, Tactile
- Cognitive Skills: Problem Solving, Cognitive Planning
- Social/Emotional Skills: Imaginative Play
- Motor Skills: Balance, Coordination, Core, Upper and Lower Body Strength, Agility
Additional content of this tab is protected and only visible to authorized users. Please login to view the contents of this tab.LOGIN