Using the ARP (American Rescue Plan) and CARES (Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act) funding for your early childhood playground, musical space or outdoor classroom is a great way to help your children learn and grow together through play! From moving their bodies for 60 minutes a day to enhancing language skills, kids will benefit in a variety of ways from outdoor play and learning and a gorgeous new outdoor space will set you apart from the competition.
Use your funding for early childhood playground equipment right now to help everyone get outside and get the most from being a kid!
- Investing in an outdoor classroom where children can spend more time outside learning, exploring and connecting to the outdoors.
- Creating areas where children can play pretend and use their imaginations!
- Designing a sensory playspace where children of all abilities can learn music, play games and socialize.
- Bringing art and music outside where the mess is less and the fun is more!
- Adding seating, bike racks and Hand Sanitizer Stations around your campus for convenience and cleanliness.
Request a catalog, find popular early childhood playground designs or contact your local Burke Representative and funding expert to learn more about enhancing your ECH environment with Burke.